Apply to our incubation to kick-start your career with impact. We’ve summarized all the most important information you need to prepare a successful application.
Our incubation provides you with an individualized learning journey to transform your idea into a successful venture. We only have limited spots available, so all of those interested need to submit an application. This allows our jury to select the ideas with the highest potential based on impact, degree of innovation, feasibility, and team capacity.
Successful applicants have access to many kinds of opportunities including:
- Mentorship and support in validating your business and impact models, prototyping your idea, creating first followers and customers.
- A chance to win the Social Impact Award which includes funding, recognition and a ticket to our annual SIA Summit.
- Connection with our international alumni community made up of over 1000 social entrepreneurs from more than 25 countries.
Eligibility checkOur local SIA team reviews all applications to make sure they fit the formal eligibility criteria.
Jury selectionOur jury made up of experts from the private, public and plural sector assesses the applications based on our evaluation criteria.
Finalists announcementOur local team announces the finalists that will get to attend the incubation at a dedicated event.
Application feedbackOur local team provides all applicants (not just finalists) with the opportunity to receive feedback on their application.
By keeping a consistent eligibility criteria, we fulfill our mission of helping youth take their first steps in the world of social entrepreneurship. Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- To ensure we maintain the focus of our offerings on youth, all members of the core applicant team must be legally between 14 and 30 years of age.
- We welcome both ideas that have not yet been implemented and ideas in the early phase of implementation. However, ideas in early implementation can only be submitted if the project was founded after January 1st last year.
- Applicant projects must not have received significant formal start-up funding by the time their application is submitted. This is defined as formal grants from external sources that exceed a value of € 6,000 (e.g. angel investment, grants, prize money, etc.).
- The applicant must not have participated in the SIA incubation with the same idea they applied with nor have won the Social Impact Award in previous years.
Applications openYour journey starts here. You can officially submit your application to the incubation.
Applications closeApplications have closed. Our expert jury will start reviewing your application right away.
Finalist announcementThe most promising ventures selected to participate in the incubation will be announced during a special event, open to all.
FeedbackIf you did not get accepted in the incubation, your journey with SIA does not stop here. All applicants can receive feedback on their application from our expert jury, helping them improve their idea and come back stronger.