Our funders are a key part of fulfilling our mission. We strive to build mutually beneficial and mission driven partnerships with them all.
All of our partnerships are co-created based on a common mission and shared interests. We work with two types of partnership models:
- One-time partnerships: you fund a specific service once without co-creation or support for its implementation.
- Long-term: you have a strong interest in co-creating a specific service based on your objectives. You engage your network and pool of expertise before, during, and after the implementation of the service. You want to become part of our long-term journey to enable and assess the impact of the partnership.
The value of partnering with us depends on what kind of actor you are and where your focus lies. We can create partnerships with several value propositions around all four of our impact fields:
- Awareness: Engage with our community and showcase your brand as truly purpose-driven and active in tackling the most pressing issues of our time.
- Education: Equip current high-potentials with future skills that are not only needed in building successful social enterprises, but also key to further innovation in all sectors of society.
- Support: Turn the most innovative ideas together with us into successful social enterprises with proven systemic and lasting impact.
- Community: Build supportive ecosystems for social entrepreneurs around the world by bringing your specific expertise and passion into our network of intermediary organizations, early-stage innovations, and successful alumni ventures.
Since 2009, SIA has impacted thousands of young agents of change in more than 25 countries.
Get in Touch
Every success story starts with a conversation. Get in touch with us to learn more about our work and opportunities for collaboration.